Annie Kidder, Paul Kay and Diane Maliszewski discuss the evolution of the school library and whether or not computers are slowly replacing books.
Also on LibraryScienceList.com
- 45 Most Exciting Apps For Librarians
- Some Libraries Start to Get Smarter After Years of Cuts
- SJSU Information School Expands Professional Development Opportunities
- Library 2.013 Conference Sessions Continue to Inspire Information Professionals Worldwide
- 25 Greatest Takeaways from ALA 2013
- ALA LITA Awards and Top Tech Trends 2013 Chicago